Auckland Surgery would like to invite you to use the NHS App
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Keeping your data secure
When your surgery is connected, and you register in the app, we’ll carry out checks to confirm your identity. The app will then securely connect to information from your GP surgery. To keep your access secure, we’ll send a security code to your phone each time you use the app.
Download the app
Get help with the app
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.