Save the Date
- Monday 14th November 2022, 13:00-15:00.
- At The Salvation Army
- 66 High Street, Thornton Heath, CR7 8LF
- Bus 50, 130, 198. Very limited parking space on the street
Drop in anytime between 13:00 and 15:00 to learn more about diabetes, get support, and benefit from any of the services below.
- In-situ health checks (blood pressure, weight, height, etc.)
- Welfare and community support (housing, benefits, social activities, etc.)
- Booking to further health screenings (tests, immunisations, etc.)
Ms Katie Hacker, Dietitian – Croydon Diabetes Community Care Team.
Lived experience, a Patient’s journey through Diabetes.