These will vary with each doctor/nurse but are within the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am -11:30am, 3:00pm – 6:30pm
- We offer extended hours on Wednesday mornings 7:15am – 8:00am.
- Saturdays 8:30am – 10:30am. These surgeries are by appointment only and we are not able to deal with emergencies at this time.
When we are closed
If you do need urgent care when we are closed please phone the Out of Hours service on 111.
In an emergency call 999.
If you have an urgent problem that will not wait and there are no routine appointments available please inform the receptionist when phoning. We will endeavour to arrange an appointment to deal with the urgent matter only, but you must be prepared to wait and will not have a choice of which doctor you see.
You Can Help Us…
- By Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel, even at short notice.
- Calling for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10.00am.
- Ringing for the results of tests after 11.00am.
If you wish to speak to a doctor or nurse on the telephone please give the receptionist a number where you can be reached after morning or afternoon surgery. Please give the receptionist the reason for your call to assist the doctor or nurse with their response.